Monday, December 22, 2008

Bust a Bucket!



So as most people know Travis is definitely the sports fan, well Blazer fan, of the household. However I seem to be the one who always runs into or meets someone and has no idea who the heck I am talking to. I think last June Trav and I were in the Nike employee store and I started talking to a nice guy, knew he had to be famous but had no idea. He introduced himself as Jerome, still nothing. LOL Trav then comes rushing over to "show me something" and introduced himself and pretty much was ecstatic. It was Jerome Kersey! Duh!!!!

The today I went over to a gym across the street from where I work, which happens to be connected to the Rotz Carlton, and as I walk into the weight room, a very tall man and a short man are walking out. I look up and immediately recognize LaMarcus Aldridge! I was so flabbergasted all I could say was hi and then he was gone. I wanted to wish him luck, say I love the team now that the thugs are gone and blah blah blah. But no! Didn't even have time to grab a pic on the camera phone!!! Sad...


But I can now tell everyone I met LaMarcus, though I wish Trav could have been there to meet him. Hmmmm, maybe some day he can meet him. And like I told Caris, if I could only meet Brandon Roy now :) He is my favorite.....

Here is LaMarcus for those that don't know. Trav and I both agree he is definitely the best looking Blazer of the bunch :)

No comments: