Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Too Much Together Time...



So I have to say something that I don't ever recommend is planning a wedding, doing home remodels and working. This is what Trav and I have decided to tackle. Somehow we have yet to kill each other, but we have only put up the ceiling...

For those that don't know, Trav starts his Masters program this week, he is getting his Masters in Engineering Management. We were hoping to have our new office done in time for the start but I think we both under estimated the amount of time it was going to take. I do feel like the hardest part is done, dry walling the ceiling, and both of our backs feel it.

Next we are dry walling the walls, tape and plaster the ceiling and walls, then we will sand down the plaster on the foundation, mount the door, paint it all and then paint the desk, add shelving, book cases and viola. I didn't think it would take this long but I am super excited for it to be done.

Ahna and Kyle were just here last weekend and Kaiser has decided the chair is his favorite spot to bond with people.

From Visitors


I am so glad Kyle and Ahna were able to make it, though the reason they came, the Pittsburgh Penguins, they lost to the Avalanche made it a sad day, we still had a ball! We ate a ton, had great conversation, explored Boulder, they even saw Mountain goats. I really think that they are becoming great friends with Trav and I and I can't wait to vacation with them more.

So now we are five weeks out from the wedding, I am becoming pretty much stressed out consistently. I am making an effort to work out 5-6 days a week to help keep the stress down, and well keep me sane.

So now it is off to bed to try and catch up on some sleep and TGIW!

3 comments:

Jason said...

Nice work guys! I'm excited to see the transformation of that room!

Caris Power said...

You guys are crazy.

Unknown said...

I really wanted to put recess lighting in but we decided not to. Its coming along well but I'm not sure we'll finish it all before the wedding. We have a few weekends in a row with people in town which makes it hard to work on...