Thursday, September 13, 2007

Moving Again

So here is the latest news. I just got back from another work trip to Irvine, but this this time I had a second stop, Denver. I will officially now be transferring to our Denver office, in THREE WEEKS! SO I have lots of pictures to post for everyone to see and I will fill everyone in tonight. I got home late last night and they left my bag in Denver so I am a bit empty handed and need to get an early start for work. I love you all and miss everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

thanks for writing again - both of you. was kinda quiet.

Travis - OK - i feel alittle closer to getting back to the gym. your motivational hit the spot. thanks for your insights. now - starting sunday?

Sandi said...

ps - for some reason i couldn't leave a comment on Trav's entry.
oh - and almost happy birthday!