Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Power Family Trip

There is so much that has been going on over the past few weeks that it is hard to post all the time. Right now Travis is out camping with Jason at Marble Mountain out past Yreka. I am so glad he was able to get away and hang out with Jason before we moved. We just celebrated our one year anniversary, though it was very basic it was great to get an evening together and be able to celebrate it with each other. I thought a long time about what I wanted to get Trav and with the move we don't need just thinga. I decided to bring the Blazers to Travis, with NBA League Pass and on every Blazer game night he gets free reign of the TV. So he is excited to be able to watch the Blazers. :) Trav got me a great new watch, as mine had finally bit the dust and well I just haven't wanted to spend the money to get myself a new one.

After our anniversary dinner the weekend was just beginning. Trav's whole family came into town to visit us. It was a busy and fun filled weekend. We did all the tourist things like the Cable Cars, Ghiradelli Square, the Cannery, Fisherman's Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge. Also in addition to the tourist things, Trav's gift from his parents was dinner and a night out doing anything he wanted. So Trav picked this fantastic restaurant called Ana Mandara in Ghirardelli Square. It was French Gourmet meets Vietnamese. It was wonderful and a great treat from Travis's family. The night out was a hillarious comedy show with Tammi Pascatelli from Last Comic Standing. See her if you ever can. LOL

It was so great to spend the weekend with Travis' family and luckily they planned it for right before we moved, so we announced it at dinner on Saturday night. LOL It went over well and they seem really excited which makes me happy and him happy which is even better. So now we are down to six days till we move and I can not be more excited and so happy. I really feel like this next move is the settle down place. The save for a down payment, get a dog and not move again for a long time place.

So as things develop and we move and I get new pictures I will post them. And so until then I will be enjoying my chick flicks, my runs, some work and probably packing. :)

No comments: