Saturday, March 29, 2008

Crackberry, I mean Blackberry

So a quick update to the job situation and now my addiction to email and communication. My new boss, who is my age and rocks and pretty much said do whatever you want, and I put together a list of all outstanding marketing related projects that were in the old marketing group's cue, including just verbal assignments we had been given by various other people. The list when we finished yesterday afternoon is now 71 items long and at least half of them are needing to be complete. YIKES!!! So on a day I should be working, am I? NOPE! Well maybe later, but not right now. :)

However, at 2am last night my newly updated blackberry went off. I had forgotten to put it on silent and still was on loud from driving. Did I just turn it off? Nope of course I check ed them email, and it was an email from our newly appointed, one of the original founders, CSO emailing to cancel a meeting and say we would verbally touch base later. It is official, I am hooked. I feel a bit of remorse saying that, but it is nice to see what is coming and if I realy do need to repond immediately..........but most people are looking for an immediate response. My hopes this week is to slowly wittle our list down, step away from the Blackberry (probably won't happen) and enjoy the fruits of my labor when finally appear.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.