Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wow been a while

So, sorry it has been a while since our last post, but between Trav and I we are not really around a whole lot. So to sum things up, we have been working a lot. I now have survived a 30 person layoff /corporate reorganization at my new company. It stinks because my friend who got me in here was laid off, but it is great because I get to decide how far and how fast I want to grow. I am now part of a two person marketing team, versus a 5 person team and because slowly I have learned that people who were let go were a very negative cog in a very quickly moving wheel. Yeah it is good thing to be positive in ones life. :) So wish me luck and lets hope I can go as fast as we need to be going. I am very very excited for what is to come.

Pam

No comments: