Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Trip to Oregon

So Trav and I had a great trip back to Oregon this last weekend, the 14th & 15th, it was quick, but was a great time. My cousin had gotten married in St. John's on March 27, 2007 and so this was her wedding reception. The reception was very nice, great to see all the family and hear about 10 times that they thought I would be married first and when I am I getting married. No pressure LOL Trav got to see his family and some friends while I napped :) It was a great time. Sunday after church with the Power's we got the whole fmaily together for a GREAT lunch at the Macaroni Grill Downtown. The whole family was Vince, Robin, Caris, Sandi, Scott, Kyle, Ahna, Travis and I. Lots of chatting and a good time for us to all get to know each other. :) We will be back up in Oregon for Memorial Day weekend for Chris and Heidi's wedding so we hope to see more people then. Have a great week!

No comments: