Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July



So I can not believe it has already been a month since we have posted anything, and I guess Trav may not be writing much on Chris's wedding so I will post some fun pictures that we have from it though. The past month has been a whirlwind of traveling and work crazyness. Since the marathon we have been to Irvine/Huntington Beach for my work summer picnic and then back up to Oregon for Travis's grandma's memorial service. This weekend will be just as filled as Jim and Lindsay, Travis's old roommates will be down to visit. They are driving down Friday and then driving home early on Sunday. I have some pictures to post but will have to do that tonight when I get home. Otherwise we have just been biking a bit, hiking a bit and going into the city to a new club we found that plays some great Techno/Trance music we both really enjoy. So stay tuned for more updates on work, our weekend and pictures. :)

1 comment:

Sandi said...

yeah - good to see you are both still alive and having "bay area adventures". anxious to see the pics.