Monday, July 23, 2007

Camping & Biking

So because it will take way longer to write than I want to tonight (hopefully Trav will write some) I will post pictures from our weekend.

The hike we did on Sunday before leaving, Tahoe National Forest, Upper Sardine Lake.
Trav trying to see if we can find a way down to the lake, Look how blue it is!
Upper Sardine Lake

Our trail Sunday Morning, well a view from it.

Our actual trail Sunday Morning, we started riding at 6am.

Our new friend Trav scared off the trail.

Our friend a little farther away.

Our awesome new tent! Even has doggie doors. :)

Our campsite......Packsaddle Campground, Tahoe National Forest.

Before our ride on Saturday.......

Me after falling off my bike about 4-5 times. I was still smiling some how.......LOL Thank goodness for good company and scenery.

Trav and I said no way to this part of the trail.

The river we rode along, North Yuba River, we even went swimming in it to cool down and clean up.

Me riding on Saturday. I think I had not fallen yet..........

No comments: