Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Karaoke!

So last weekend was another fun filled weekend. Friday night we drove up into Albany/Berkeley for Karaoke with a gal I used to work with and a bunch of others, some I work with now and some other random people. Karaoke was a ball and I even got Trav to sing a few songs, he has the best voice! I even sang three songs. :) Saturday was a sleep in day and by the time we got done at the gym and grocery shopping it was time to get ready to head into San Jose. We went to the Improv Comedey Palace (LOL palace) for dinner and a comedey show. We had so much fun!!! I love a good show. The main comedian was hillarious. He was Korean Comedian, but was wearing cowboy boots, was from Knoxville and had a southern drawl. So FUnny! He was like yeah I am Korean and I am fromt he South, so I am a South Korean LOL Sunday was low key which was nice. We got things done and ready for camping as well as just the normal Sunday things. Oh and I think Trav's parents are coming down for his birthday, middle of September, so that should be fun!!! Here is a picture of us from Karaoke on Friday night. :)

2 comments:

Sandi said...

hmmm - Travis looks like he isn't quite sure about whoever that guy is. Who is that guy? :-)

Pam & Travis said...

Hahaha that is Anthony a guy I work with, he is super nice, nothing to worry about there. LOL