Friday, August 3, 2007

And more from the camping trip

So now almost two weeks after our camping trip my legs have gone from bruising and cuts, to now Poison Oak!!!!!!!!! Yeah about three days ago I started getting some bumps, thought they were bites, well then they spread and I when I had my yearly doctor appointment I showed her the bumps and yeap, Poison Oak!! So now it has spread, is swollen and weepy. So our plans for doing a heck of a lot this weekend have changed. Because well it itches too much to walk anywhere and be in the sun. Here are pictures of the bruises and cuts and now the Poison Oak.



1 comment:

Condo Dwellers said...

PAM!!! That is awful. I hope you feel better, I just cannot even imagine. Hang in there!

I am so pumped about Thanksgiving... I think we found our hotel. Everything is really coming together. It was a great idea, thanks for inviting us down for Thanksgiving! :)