Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Beautiful

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

So Trav is out of town right now for approximately three weeks for work. They have finished the project he has been working on and now are implementing, testing and fixing problems. He is in Placerville, which is about 45 minutes to as hour outside of Sacramento on the way to South Lake Tahoe. He left on Sunday and I have to say it has not been easy having him gone because our apartment is on the ground so I just don't sleep very sound.

Spring has finally arrived in Denver and I LOVE it!! I have finally started running outside on a consistent basis of at least three days a week, about 1-2 days on the treadmill and then the elliptical at least one day a week so I am doing cardio about 5-6 days a week. Sometimes we hike and go for walks so I am happy. I am hoping to strip off about 3-5 pounds of muscle because running right now just feels a bit clumsy and heavy so I will be lifting like one day a week and do full body with high reps to keep some muscle but slimming down a bit.

I have attached the run I did tonight and you can see it is just rolling hills and normally this run feels very good but today was a bit brutal. So I am ready for a good night sleep and hit to ground running tomorrow. :)

Pam

No comments: