Thursday, April 24, 2008

Todays Run

So with running so many hills my right calf has been bothering me quite a bit. So I probably should have takent oday off but because of traveling to California to visit Travis this weekend I am trying to run everyday or do the elliptical this week. So I took it easy today and found a run a gal I work with has been telling me about. This was awesome, full of people, ran by the largest REI in the US, found some phenomenal restaurants to try and I really would loe to explore this area more. Might have to talk Travis into coming to the city more often.

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

1 comment:

Chris Hege said...

Hey Pam!
Looks like you and Travis are keeping pretty FIT! That's awesome that you are running so much. Heidi and I went to the gym this morning (we both have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning before work.) but it worked out pretty good. We pretty much just did a 30 minute cardio workout and then I had to get home to shower and get to work. How have you two been?