Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Crazy Weekend

Well this has been a crazy crazy week. Work has been nuts, my big boss was out from Irvine and we had a great chat. It is always nice to see her or my Manager as I only seem them about 6 times a year. I do have my 2 year review coming up in three weeks and well it was nice to get a bit of feedback now so I know what I can work on and put down on my goal setting forms that is realistic.

On a fun topic, Travis and I are now the proud owner of a 2008 black Nissan Titan Pro-FourX. I will let Travis explain more about it, but it is pretty much the coolest truck that we both love driving and are excited to take it out. I have added pictures of our new baby. :)


1 comment:

Jason and Sara said...

sweet truck! Looking forward to seeing that baby in some camping/exploration photos this spring and summer!